Johnford delivers the BMC-110, the heaviest horizontal boring mill in its class. This 35 HP workhorse weighs in at a hefty 55,000 lb. of Meehanite cast iron. The BMC-110 delivers outstanding rigidity and accuracy at a great price.
You’ll get excellent value with the BMC-110 horizontal boring mill, plus a load of standard features other builders charge as options:
- Precision ground and induction hardened box ways in XYZ axes
- Heidenhain linear scales on XYZ axes
- Full B-axis rotary table
- 300 PSI coolant-through spindle
- 60 tool arm-type ATC (80 and 120 tools optional)
- Fanuc 21iM-B control (optional 18iM-B for high-speed machining)
- Chip removal system
- Standard table guarding (full enclosure opt.)
HB 110 Series & HB 130 Series
The HB 130 Series
- A superb large designed machine column with extra large span offers optimum structural rigidity.
- The hydraulic counterbalance mechanism reduced ram drop to a minimum if external sudden power failure occurs, work piece and cutting tools protection is assured.
- The perfect triangle designed support firmly embraces the spindle and W axis assembly, high rigidity is obtained ensuring accurate machining even during high speed Y axis reciprocating movement.